1. Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of a 30% deposit with full payment required no later than two weeks before your chosen date/s. For bookings made within two weeks of your chosen date/s full payment is required.
2. Your booking will be treated as private unless you give us permission to open it up to the public as a scheduled activity which could lower the overall cost.
3. Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian throughout the course or activity.
4. Any medical conditions that may affect your ability to participate must be disclosed to us before the course/activity commences.
5. In exceptional circumstances, Adventure Hunter may have to cancel due to adverse weather, illness, or other unforeseen situations. Courses and activities that require a minimum number of bookings to run may be canceled if the minimum number is not met. We will do everything we can to re-arrange a booking for another date. If this is not possible we will offer a full refund.
6. If you need to cancel your booking:
6.1. More than two weeks before the start date, we will offer a full refund (with the exception of bookings where staff/accommodation/travel costs have already been paid by us. In this situation we will cover those costs and refund the remainder).
6.2. Less than 2 weeks before the start date, we will offer a 70% refund of the total booking price.
7. Adventure Hunter reserve the right to vary course/activity itineraries for safety reasons. This is most likely to be in relation to prevailing weather and conditions. However, we will endeavor to stay as true to the booking as possible.
8. All bookings are made on the basis that customers will observe the safety instructions provided by Adventure Hunter instructors. Failure to do so will lead to non-refundable cessation of the course or activity.
9. Adventure Hunter accepts no responsibility for customer’s personal property that may be lost or damaged during a course/activity. Any equipment loaned to the customer by us that is damaged through maltreatment must be paid for in full.
10. All staff employed by Adventure Hunter will be suitably trained, experienced and appropriately qualified. However, our customers must acknowledge that participation in climbing/mountaineering and related activities entails a risk of injury and even death.
11. Adventure Hunter may use media (including photographs and/or video footage) of you during the course or activity which may be used as marketing material on the Adventure Hunter website and social media platforms. If you do not wish for your image to be used, you must inform the instructor before the course or activity commences.
12. As part of our safety management system, your personal information may be shared with a designated person or persons representing Adventure Hunter, so that in the event of an emergency, a line of communication may be established with you and/or your emergency contact. This information may also be passed onto any ‘freelance staff’ working on our behalf, but will not be passed onto any third parties other than, if necessary, to the emergency services. You must inform us if you would like this information to be permanently deleted after your course/activity has ended.